In your life, every day, if you …
- Love what you do (as your career or field of work, etc.) …
- Look forward each day to waking up and getting started “doing what you do” …
- Enjoys talking with people about what you do and sharing both the ups and downs …
Also, if you would enjoy sharing what you have learned (during your journey .. since you began … to where they are now), in order to help other people who might find your field and career interesting, exciting and something they might also like to pursue …
We would like to speak to with you and discuss the possibility of setting up an interview. Let us interview you and share your life’s story with the world! (Tell everyone what you do, why you love what you do, how you got started, the journey that got you to where you are today, and much more!)
Be sure to also read our article titled: Benefits of Our Interviewees!
“What Should I Be” is all about sharing the detailed stories of people who are doing what they love and earning a living doing it.
During each intervew, our “What Should I Be” Reporter/Interviewers and our Interviewees discuss thing such as:
- how our Interviewees got started, from the very beginning;
- things that were needed along the way to get to where our Interviewees are now;
- if, where and how our Interviewees got help from others;
- what does a typical day in our Interviewees life look like;
- and so much more. (each interview is approximately 1 hour, with interesting people … throughout the world)
Our interviews share the inside details that will help you figure out if what the Interviewee is doing in their life, would perfect for you as well. The interviews we provide will explore and discuss the step by step details, as well as all of the necessary and important information needed to understand what it’s like to follow in a similar path as the Interviewee. We try to include the good stuff you can look forward to, the difficult and challenging stuff that you may also find along the way, and of course … the ugly stuff that people rarely talk about. It’s our philosophy that no decision can be made accurately without understanding the “whole” story.
If you’d like to share your story and passion with the world, and help people understand what you do, why you do it, what you love about it, the difficulties and challenges, why it’s all worth while, and more, please contact us. Or, get started now by completing our Interview Request and Consent Form. We will review it and contact you back immediately.
Gary M. Gordon
Founder and President of “What Should I Be” [br] [br]